Wednesday, April 25

Wednesday 18th April.

Another very wet day. Stephen and Sharron on NB Mutley arrived early and moored up ready to go down the locks put my wet weather kit on again and helped them going down at 10 o'clock. When they got to the middle they waited for a boat to come up from the bottom so they pass. I walked down to see if the boat at the bottom needed any help. Well what a surprise it was our friends Vivien and David on NB First Fruits. The rain was still pouring down although it wasn't windy. A steady climb up the locks until we got to where the boats passed and I then went back to helping Mutley down. As they were keen to get to Debdale and home they sailed off.
I walked up the locks and past First Fruits taking on water, when I was invited on board with Jo, for a drink and a chat.

No comments: